Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Long time no scrap!

So life's been a little crazy as of this past year... not that it still isn't, I'll just say that I'm getting a little better at managing it.  =]

I'm also SUPER excited to let you all know that my close friend Sarah has decided to join me on my crazy scrapbook adventures and let me tell you this girl is motivated!  We're going to be participating in the October "Third Thursday" event in downtown Waynesville next month and have high hopes!  This won't be my first time joing in on the Third Thursday adventures but it has definitely been awhile and a lot has changed.  Unfortunately we were not able to get into the expo next month due to some communication difficulties but we'll definitely be there the next time around.

So keep your eyes out for updates, tutorials and of course scrapbooking galore!!!  =]

-B



No comments:

Post a Comment