Sunday, December 19, 2010

Excited =]

So I made a pretty awesome handmade gift for the Dirty Santa Handmade gift exchange tomorrow =]  I can't post pics yet because it's got to be a surprise but I did make a second for myself.  Instead of keeping the second though I've decided to give it to my mom for Christmas.  I'll be posting pics of this mystery gift soon don't worry... as for tomorrow... I can't wait to see what others have made!

Besides that I also mastered handmade paper roses, well really it's my first try but I love how they turned out!







Now I've just got to get the little monster next to me BACK to bed since she thinks it's party time so I can get a last minute Christmas gift idea/Mini Scrapbook done before Tuesday!  Ahhh!  Yeah, me and my last minute ideas, great huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment