Sunday, January 2, 2011

Clean, clean, clean...

So since my post yesterday I've really been making a lot of progress on cleaning up my scrap/craft/sewing area.  I also somehow managed to clean the living room, take down the Christmas decorations AND set up my daughters room with her new furniture (my old bedroom set from my mom's) all while juggling two kiddos.  The hubby did help with the unloading furniture and taking it upstairs part though, so I can't take all the credit there.  It quite obviously isn't just a one person job.

So I just wanted to take a few short minutes to share a layout that I finished a few days ago... =]  It was my first time ever coloring a stamped image (the bird) and I absolutely love how it turned out.  It's definitely something that I will be doing again, as a matter of fact I'll probably start using my stamps more just for that purpose.



Also, if you're looking for some great primary paints... head on over to my Etsy Store and snatch up this last paint kit.






Now I'm going to get back to cleaning and I hope you all are having a great 2011 so far.  Please feel free to share my blog and Facebook page with your friends, the more the merrier!

*** Post linked at Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. What a great layout! I love using grid paper when scrapping. I hope you'll come share your layout at the craft catwalk today!
    http://embellishinglifeeveryday.blogspot.com/2011/01/craft-catwalk-11.html

    ReplyDelete