Friday, January 7, 2011

My First Swap, A Sketch and Feedback Wanted!

So I'm all signed up for my first swap and I'm super excited. I've been told they're addicting, so just another thing I'll probably be adding to my "can't get enough of" list. I have to have ten flowers made and mailed by the end of February. I plan on making a different flower than my rose tutorial and don't worry, I will definitely be posting a tutorial. Just be patient... I probably won't post the tutorial until after the swap is over which is the beginning of March.

On another note, I saw this awesome sketch today from Practical Scrappers. I can't wait to try it!




If you use this sketch please let me know, I'd love to see your LO and please share it at Practical Scrappers as well and tell them Splendid Scraps sent you! You could even be featured on their website, exciting??? I think so!!! Also, if you make sketches... What inspires you and what programs do you use?  I'd like to attempt making one sometime and will most likely use Photoshop, it's definitely one of my favorite programs on my computer, right up there with Lightroom for my photo editing and organization. Adobe definitely has my heart when it comes to photo editing programs. :]  Don't believe me? Try out the free trial. I can't forget to mention all the wonderful brushes and fonts I have for it. Speaking of which, I should share them with everyone!

***Anyone up for some free brushes and fonts from time to time? They're great for digital scrapbooking and hybrid scrapping. If you want me to share comment here and let me know, I'd love to help you all out with FREE, fun, digital goodies if there's an interest in it! The brushes I will use as "stamps" with my wide format printer. No worries, a tutorial will be posted on that as well!

Happy Scrapping!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment: