Monday, December 27, 2010

Still on vacay :]

Hello dear friends! I'm still visiting family for the holidays and I'm definitely starting to have scrappy/crafty withdrawals. Boo! I keep meaning to take photos of this awesome vintage sled that I made forever ago for my mom while I'm here, but every time I think about it I'm in the middle of something else or too lazy to find my camera. I will get photos of it before I leave and before my mom packs up all her Christmas decor, I promise. In other exciting news you may notice that I'm posting my first blog from my new iPad! My mom and dad are AMAZING and got me this electronic candy for school and I'm without a doubt IN LOVE with it. As a mater of fact I nearly took it to bed with me, but talked myself out of it so as not to make my dear husband jealous. Haha. Anyway, since I've been unable to share or create any of my own crafty goodness due to this lovely holiday season I will share with you this amazing, I'm totally in love with, magnetic calendar by www.justaboutthedetails.com.

Happy Scrapping!!!





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment